Privacy & Security
YOUR PRIVACY AND THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US
- What information Day'La Couture gathers from users of our Website.
- How Day'La Couture uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Day'La Couture uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
- What personal information, if any, Day'La Couture may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Day'La Couture takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Day'La Couture will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Day'La Couture and have that information corrected, restrict Day'La Couture use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION OUR WEBSITE COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
Day'La Couture collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our Website or shopping with us. We receive and store information you enter on our Website, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you make an online purchase, subscribe with our Website, search or add items to your shopping cart, participate in a survey, contest or promotion, apply for a job, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Day'La Couture customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, financial and debit or credit card information, and personal shopping and product preferences. In applying for a job with us, you may provide to us your name, address, phone number, email address, previous work experience, references and other personal information about your background and experience.
We do not respond to 'do not track' signals or similar mechanisms. Third-party service providers keep track of your browsing activities on our Websites, which enable us to target advertising based on your browsing history and preferences. You can learn more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them, or opt-out of third party tracking mechanisms by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website, by clicking here.
Our social media tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
HOW DAY'LA COUTURE USES INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience, the most current fashion clothing and accessories, and personal style news. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY REASON. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Website use or share your information. Day'La Couture collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- WEBSITE USAGE. Day'La Couture may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Website. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Day'La Couture, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Website for Day'La Couture's internal analysis.
- ONLINE TRANSACTIONS. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, save your debit or credit card information with us online, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number, financial information, and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information. Similarly, if you wish to apply online for a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information about your background and experience.
- MOBILE TEXT MESSAGING. If you provide us with your mobile phone number and give us your consent, you will receive promotional alerts and marketing text messages from or on behalf of Day'La Couture. Your consent is not a condition of a purchase. If you consent to receiving text messages from Day'La Couture, message and data rates may apply depending on your carrier.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES OUR WEBSITES USE THEM?
CONTACT PREFERENCES AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have choices when it comes to how Day'La Couture uses your personal information. When you subscribe online with our Website, you can choose not to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotional offers from us by direct mail, email, and/or mobile text message (i.e., SMS and MMS).
Our Websites are hosted in the United States and are intended for United States and Canadian visitors.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
To request your personal information under California Law, please contact us via the following method, using "CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS" as the subject:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND BANKRUPTCY
OUR WEBSITES ARE NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN
Children are not eligible to use our Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Website in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves to Day'La Couture. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Website, and Day'La Couture becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT MY PRIVACY?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
Day'La Couture, and www.daylacouture.com are tradenames and/or trademarks of Wilmin & Co, Inc.